The Fantasy Hammer on CMON

15 March 2013

Project: Daemonic device of Tzeentch.. WiP 4
Projekt: Demoniczne urządzenie Tzeentcha..

15 March 2013
Chaos Daemons Burning Chariot of Tzeentch WiP 4 Screamers I really had no time to paint for the last few days, but I've managed to almost finish Screamers "pulling" Chaos Daemons Burning Chariot of Tzeentch. I still need to paint their spines and many eyes. I will post some better pictures when I finish them.

Przez ostatnie kilka dni naprawdę nie miałem czasu malować, ale udało mi się prawie skończyć Krzykacze "ciągnące" Płonący Rydwan Tzeentcha Demonów Chaosu. Wciąż mam do pomalowania ich kolce/grzbiety i dużą ilość oczu. Lepsze zdjęcia, jak będą gotowi.
 
If you like my blog, please comment, like and share it with your friends. I really appreciate it!

Jeśli spodobał Ci się mój blog, proszę zostaw swój komentarz, polub i podziel się nim ze swymi znajomymi. Jestem Wam wdzięczny za wszelkie wsparcie!

No comments:

Post a Comment