The Fantasy Hammer on CMON

14 January 2013

Review: Enchanting beauty.. WiP 1
Czarująca piękność..

14 January 2013
Guild of Harmony Phoenicia WiP 1 Guild of Harmony Phoenicia WiP 1
I have promised you a little break from painting standard rank and file models, so today I present you the first part of my new project. (Edit: You can find a full 9 parts tutorial here).

Obiecałem Wam krótką przerwę od malowania zwykłych modeli, stąd dzisiaj przedstawiam Wam pierwszą część mojego nowego projektu. (Edycja: możecie znaleźć cały 9-częściowy poradnik tutaj).
 
This beautiful lady is Phoenicia from the Guild of Harmony. When I first saw this mini, I instantly fell in love with it. I was afraid that my painting skills were not good enough to paint her to the appropriate standard, but now I'm determined to do it!

Ta piękna Pani, to Phoenicia od Guild of Harmony. Gdy pierwszy raz zobaczyłem jej figurkę, zakochałem się w niej. Obawiałem się, że nie mam wystarczająco dużych umiejętności, by ją pomalować na odpowiednim poziomie, ale teraz jestem zdeterminowany, by to zrobić!

Phoenicia is a perfectly sculpted metal model and an excellent mini for showing various painting techniques. Today, I've only managed to undercoat her with the Army Painter Uniform Grey Primer. 

Phoenicia, to perfekcyjnie wyrzeźbiona metalowa figurka i wspaniały model do pokazania różnych technik malarskich. Dzisiaj zdążyłem jedynie pokryć ją podkładem Army Painter Uniform Grey Primer (szary). 

In the following days, I want to finish painting Phoenicia and each day I'm going to show you some WiP pictures of her and maybe some tutorials. Cheers! 

W następnych dniach chcę pomalować Phoenicię i każdego dnia, jeśli dam radę, pokazywać Wam zdjęcia WiP i może jakieś poradniki. Do następnego!
 
If you like my blog, please comment, like and share it with your friends. I really appreciate it!

Jeśli spodobał Ci się mój blog, proszę zostaw swój komentarz, polub i podziel się nim ze swymi znajomymi. Jestem Wam wdzięczny za wszelkie wsparcie!

No comments:

Post a Comment