The Fantasy Hammer on CMON

01 May 2015

Bizarre and Mad.. #1 Dziwaczny i szalony..

01 May 2015
Pink Horror of Tzeentch WiP
I'm definitely not done with Chaos Daemons of Tzeentch and I must say that I really enjoyed painting this Pink Horror. I didn't want it to be as pink, bright and faded as GW paint them, so I gave it a more purple look. I will post better pictures soon. Below are some WiP pictures. Stay tuned..

Na pewno nie skończyłem jeszcze z Demonami Chaosu Tzeentcha i muszę powiedzieć, że malowanie Różowego Przerażacza sprawiło mi sporo przyjemności. Nie chciałem by był tak różowy, jasny i wyblakły jak maluje ich GW, więc dałem mu bardziej fioletowy wygląd. Wkrótce wrzucę lepsze zdjęcia. Poniżej kilka zdjęć WiP. Stay tuned ..

Pink Horror of Tzeentch WiP1
 Pink Horror of Tzeentch WiP2
 Pink Horror of Tzeentch WiP3
 Pink Horror of Tzeentch WiP4
 Pink Horror of Tzeentch WiP5
 Pink Horror of Tzeentch WiP6
 Pink Horror of Tzeentch WiP7
 Pink Horror of Tzeentch WiP8
 Pink Horror of Tzeentch WiP9
 Pink Horror of Tzeentch WiP10
 Pink Horror of Tzeentch WiP11
 Pink Horror of Tzeentch WiP12
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment